Whether you are looking to have preventative or scheduled services done to your engine or you need repairs done to your engine, St. Amand Auto & Truck Repair in St. Catharines can handle all of your service needs. Our certified technicians are able to diagnose any problem you may have or recommend services that you should do in order to keep your vehicle running at its maximum performance level.
Engine Preventative Maintenance
There are a few things you can do to keep on top of the engine maintenance your vehicle requires. Each vehicle has there own recommended services for the kilometers on the vehicle so ask us when you should be doing the recommended services for your vehicle. Some of the services will include:
- Oil and Filter Changes (Recommended every 5,000 kms or 3 months)
- Air Filter Check and/or Replacement
- Fuel Filter Check and/or Replacement
- Inspect and/or Flush Engine Coolant
- Inspect and/or Replace Spark Plugs and Spark Plug Wires
- Engine Tune-ups
- Inspect and/or Replace Timing Belt/Chain
- Fuel Injectors Flush
St. Amand Auto & Truck Repair has been looking after car and truck engines throughout St. Catharines and the Niagara Region since 1980, so if you need to have engine repairs done or would like us to look at your vehicle, please contact us to schedule an appointment.